Here at Endell Vet Group we are proud of our happy and friendly working environment, with a fantastic team of vets, nurses and support staff who work along side colleagues in our Farm Department and Equine Hospital.
We work in spacious modern premises with modern equipment including digital x-ray, endoscopes, orthopaedic equipment, tonometer, fully equipped in house lab. We are very much a community practice and value the close bonds we have with our clients.
Full Time Veterinary Surgeon
We are looking for a full time Veterinary Surgeon to join our dedicated and professional team.
The role is for 40 hours per week but we would consider applicants for a part time role. The rota includes 1 in 3 Saturday mornings but no OOH requirement. The ideal candidate would be:
- 5-8 years qualified with a keen interest in personal and practice development and a willingness to mentor less experienced colleagues. Applications from Certificate holders are also welcome
- Able to assist the clinical director in the development of new services
- Keen to take shared responsibility for maintaining practice standards and application for RCVS awards
In addition to a generous salary (dependant on relevant experience) you will receive a comprehensive range of benefits including:
- 5 weeks holiday plus bank holiday entitlement
- Fully funded CPD
- Professional membership fees paid
- Generous staff discount
- Company Pension Scheme
- Perkbox employee benefits
Applications including a CV should be made
By post: Endell Veterinary Group, 49 Endless Street, Salisbury, SP1 3UH.
Or by visiting the CVS recruitment page www.careerswithcvs.co.uk/jobs