Expert care for your pet
- First opinion practice.
- Dedicated out of hours service located on site.
- RCVS Tier 2 Small Animal Accredited Practice.
- A training and assessment practice (TP) for veterinary nurses.
- Pet Health Plan Club - where members save money on regular pet health care and qualify for additional discounts on other veterinary services and products.
ViP Club - New from May 2013 - for routine Vaccinations and Parasite control plus additional discounts on foods, dental care and microchips.
ViP extra Club - Our Original Plan - for routine Vaccinations and Parasite control including an extra vet health check and blood test plus additional discounts as well as those on foods, dental care and microchips
- Pensioner Discount Scheme.
Tell us what you think about our service - fill in our questionnaire
Telephone System at 49 Endless Street Our telephone system is designed to try and help you get through to the department you require more easily – when you phone us on 01722 333291 you will be given a choice of options and asked to make a selection:
- For the Farm Department excluding drug orders please press 1
- For Farm Drug Orders between 10am and 4pm please press 2
- For the Small Animal Department and appointments please press 3
- For payments and account queries please press 4
- For the Equine Department please re-dial 01722 710046
If you know the option you want you can just press that number once you are connected – you do not have to listen to the whole message!
If the department you want is busy your call may be picked up by a member of staff from a different department who will put you through to the person you wish to speak to or take a message for them to call you back as soon as they are available to do so.
Please note that once your call is in the system you may hear a call tone that sounds like an engaged tone - the line is not engaged, it is just waiting to connect so please don't hang up!
For those of you who do not have push button phones – just hold the line and someone will answer your call. Unfortunately you will not be able to direct your call to a specific department – it will be answered by whichever member of staff happens to be free to answer the phone.